Sunday, August 14, 2011

Halloween Cards

These are part of the 30 Halloween cards that I completed this weekend.  The Frankenstein card is an oldie, but it's so cute I make some of these every year!  It's simply made with circle punches.

 I first saw this card on Dawn Griffith's blog.  I used 1.25" white and green circles and 1" black circles.  Computer printed the sentiment and added the scars with a pen.
 The candy corn was cut using Doodlecharms.  I cut it in all three colors, then trimmed and layered them.  Added some faux stitching and a Peechy Keen face.
The sentiment was computer printed.  This card is based on one I saw a few years ago online.


 These cut out images are a combination of clip art and some that Shirley shared with me from last year.
 This series of cards are note card size.  I found a box of them on sale and just decorated the fronts.
 I've stamped or computer printed appropriate sentiments inside on all of these.
 At last!  I got to use my Drippy Goo punch!
The witch is a Studio G stamp and the sentiment was computer printed. 

7 comments:

Brigit Mann said...

They are all adorable Linda, the Frankenstein and candy corn are just awesome, love them!!

Pati Peterson said...

These are great Linda! Love them :D

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Girl, you have been busy! What fun and creative cards!
Carolyn
http://scraproom.blogspot.com

jessica said...

love them all :)
TFS

Anonymous said...

Perfect cards for those of us who love Halloween fun without the fear! They are wonderful.

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

ACCCK, I love them , Halloween is my favorite!!!!

Renee said...

These are all so cute!! Puts me in the fall mood! I