Sunday, August 21, 2011

Where I got the Inka-Gold paints

http://www.heartfeltcreations.us  is the company that had the booth where Carrie Elmore and I bought these.

This page shows the colors of the Inka-Gold paints I used on the flowers.  I didn't buy the large size containers like they list on their blog; they had a set of all 10 in tiny jars so you could get them all for $29.99 at the CKC in Tulsa.

You can see that the jars are less than 1.5 inches in diameter so they're pretty small.  I figure that they hold enough for me to see if I'm going to use them.

The demonstrators were using a moistened sponge to apply the paint onto the edges of paper flowers.  The damper the sponge, the more of the paint you get on it to apply.  It can also be blended but I haven't even tried that yet!




No comments: