It's not obvious in the photo, but, this is a 5 x 7 card. I don't make that size unless it's a special order but I found a pack of 8 black cards with envelopes at Michael's for only .50. Knowing that was a huge bargain, I picked them up and put them in my stash. Today I ran across them and this is what I came up with.
The butterfly is a SU punch, the roses are SU done with StazOn black in on red paper. One rose is attached with a glue dot and the other is pop dotted for dimension. I used the Cuttlebug on the white background oval, and you can't see them all, but there are five 1.25 inch circles cut in half and layered under the ribbon.
There's a total of eight cards like this, some have stickles added onto the flower and butterfly and a couple have some black buttons added onto the white oval.