It took three tries to get this done! Whether it was the humidity, the sign of the moon, or the time of the year, nothing was working right. The first one I applied was so full of air bubbles I thought I'd never get them all worked out. Then, when the light hit the block just right, you could see the pin holes in the black vinyl. So, I kept doing it until I got it right!
The file I used for this is from the Silhouette store. I even managed to use their studio software to cut these! Make The Cut is my go-to program to use.
For my Cameo I used Speed 2, Thickness 5, Blade 7 and double cut. From what I've read online, settings vary quite a bit from machine to machine and the brand of vinyl you're cutting so these may not work well for you.
These are for a craft show coming up in December. I'll be adding a large bow around the sides and maybe some greenery. There's not enough room for me to store them in my craft area if I embellish them now.
I still have a few blocks to embellish but I know if I do them all now I'll see something later that I'll want to try and not have one to use. Now that I've used up all my glass cutting boards, I keep seeing things that are so cute and am wishing I had more to play with!