Thursday, November 8, 2012

Valentines? Already?

My shipper for Operation Write Home is requesting Valentines!  It's hard to get enthusiastic about hearts and red paper since we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet!  This is what I came up with this evening. Super simple!

The large heart is inked on the edges and pop dotted for dimension.  Some of the cards got the outside edges inked and some just have the white pen work.

 The background has "Love You" stamped on it with Versamark ink.
 This one has hearts in the background.
 I remembered that there were some paper doilies in my resource center and played around with including one on the front.
This is the one I like best of the layouts I came up with. 

1 comment:

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

These are great! I love the contrasting papers and the doilies! I can't imagine trying to do Vday card already LOL! Good job.