Sunday, November 4, 2012

Facebook doesn't like me any more!

Yesterday I had issues trying to do posts on Facebook.  I couldn't leave a comment on any post or update my status, but, I could make posts on my friend's home pages.  Go figure!

I tried rebooting my computer, waited a few hours and still couldn't post so I decided to log out and log back in, thinking that might reset something.

Well, evidently, it did.  Now I can't get back onto Facebook at all! 

I'm hoping that my repeatedly trying to reset my password, log back in, reset my password, etc. hasn't totally screwed up my account and I'll be able to get back on after letting 24 hours go by.

So, my Facebook friends, I'm not ignoring you........Facebook doesn't like me any more and won't let me on to play!  LOL! 

If the password resets after 24 hours, I'll be back on again,  posting and aggravating you all!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you!

AndreaA said...

Linda it did that tome a while back. I couldn't get on for a couple of days. They insisted on a cell # and I ended up having to making a new password and all. It was very aggravating. Hope you get back on soon. I miss all your comments!!