Friday, February 17, 2012

Simple Card with Twenty Pieces!

Thanks, Claudia Harvey, for sharing this pretty card layout!  I saw it on Pinterest; it seems like that's where I'm getting all my card inspiration these days.

A Martha Stewart punch was used for the butterflies; the word "Imagine" was cut from some Slice specialty paper with adhesive on the back and I added some doodling with a Signo pen.

The card front has tiny lines embossed horizontally across the front.  They don't show up in the photo.

Shirley and I found some packages of the Slice self-adhesive paper at Tuesday Morning.  After making some cards yesterday and wrestling with applying glue onto cut out letters, I dragged mine back out and used it for today's project.  It was simpler to peel the paper off the back of each letter than to apply glue and try to get a letter positioned on the card front.

Thanks again, Shirley, aka Okieladybug, for creating the watermark for me!

No comments: