Friday, January 14, 2011

Latest cards

This first card has the God's Beauty stamp set from SU used for the flowers and Old Olive cardstock for the base.  I cut the flowers out and pop-dotted them onto the stem for a little dimension.  The sentiment is an old, old $1 stamp.

It took me some time to find the kraft cardstock in my stash and I don't have many sheets of it.  Next time I'm at HL I need to pick some of that up.


This second card is sort of a re-run.  I did the sentiment in my cardmaker software and ran across it this afternoon.  Had a great idea for using it on a card, and this ain't it! LOL!  I printed it out too big to use it the way I wanted so this is how I wound up using it.  I'm too cheap to throw it out!

I used shape scissors to trim the edges, mica paper for the little tabs and added some brads.





No comments: