Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I may take a day or two off!

Whew!  I just finished sorting and bagging 585 cards into Priority boxes to send to units overseas!

350 of that number were cards that I made and the rest were received from people who donated their time and talent to make cards for Cards for Soldiers.

I even tucked in the cute chocolate card I finished last night! lol!

Since I've been on a card making "binge" trying to get as many Valentines made as possible, I'm about worn smooth !   So I may take a few days off from card making and posting photos on here.

Our next challenge ends on January 28th and I committed to making only 150 cards this time. (Don't tell anyone, but I already have them bagged and ready to go into the box for shipping.)  I kept making cards during the Valentine Day challenge just in case I didn't receive enough donations to fill up at least two boxes.

I wound up with my extra 150 but need at least 250 to fill another box so I'll just hold them over and send them in on the current challenge.

Blog followers, don't worry.  Like Arnold said in the move "I'll be back!". 

No comments: