Sunday, April 7, 2013

Coconut Song Card

Yesterday, Shirley posted a card using this cloud paper that we found at the LSS on Thursday.  I really liked the way she'd cut out some clouds and pop dotted them onto the printed paper so I had to do it too!

When I woke up this morning, I was thinking about making this card and the Coconut song ran through my mind.   My idea was to make the card look as if the background was a sandy beach under a pretty blue sky.

The margarita is from the Cricut cartridge, Mixed Drinks.  I printed the sentiment out and punched it with a Stampin' Up punch. 


3 comments:

MaryH said...

It does indeed look like a beach scene. Your clouds popped out like that was a nice touch. TFS

Unknown said...

cute :)

Brenda said...

LOL This is so cute Linda, you have achieved the look you were going for too!! I love that cloud paper!!! Tell Shirley to keep posting them cards so you can keep lifting them! lol