Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Butterfly Kisses Card

Inspired by a card seen in Just Cards magazine.  I used a Stampin Up Bitty Punch and an EK Success 3-step butterfly punch.

I was so thrilled when I first saw the 3-step punches-----and then I bought some.  They're AWFUL!  It takes a lot of pressure to cut the first level and by the time you shift it to the third level, it wrinkles the paper!

These are definitely not going to be repurchased when they get too dull to use. The only other punch I can say I like less is any one by Martha Stewart.

EK Success seems to be "cheapening" their punches when you compare them to the ones from two to three years ago.  It makes me sad that companies take this route in order to generate sales.  I'd rather pay for a single quality product than to have three inferior ones.

I recently purchased my first punches from We R Memory Keepers and they seem to be of the same higher quality as the old EK Success ones that I own.  I'll give them a good try and may have to switch to them.

No comments: