Monday, June 2, 2014

Embossed Oval Card

Have you noticed the new watermark on my photos?  Shirley, aka Okieladybug, Thompson designed it for me.  I've been using one she did for me several years ago and asked if she'd make one that was a little more opaque.  She had just designed one for another friend and it was just what I needed for my photos.  Of course, she had to give me a hard time about making it!

It's nice to have the option of using a white watermark on solid color backgrounds.

I embossed the oval with a Sizzix folder and punched the center with a Stampin' Up punch.  The upper half was done with a Swiss Dots embossing folder.

The Island Indigo ribbon and cardstock were given to me by Robin Goens, my Stampin' Up demonstrator.  She sends me items she has on hand for my Operation Write Home cards and I greatly appreciate the items she sends!
 
I punched a mask out of notebook paper and stamped the bird image inside the card using Bermuda Bay ink.


No comments: