Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fall Leaf Card

Wow!  It's September 1st already!  Before you know it, the weather will be turning cool and our leaves will start to change colors.  But, today, it's still 104° at my house!

The inspiration for this card came from one done by Rochelle Gould that I saw on Pinterest.  ***I sure hope they never shut Pinterest down and card makers continue to post their cards.  Otherwise, I'm going to be without inspiration!***

The background was embossed with a folder from Hobby Lobby and I cut the leaf with a Cuttlebug die.  I used my Scor-Pal to make the border on the square, added a little inking, some brads and pop dotted the square onto the card front.

2 comments:

Lynn B. said...

Very pretty and clean, I love it!

MaryH said...

Nice CAS card. All the elements just fit together so perfectly. TFS