Saturday, September 22, 2012

More 30 Minute Cards


Sometimes your paper will do 90% of the work for you!  These sheets came from a stack that my friend, Anita White gave me as a gift last holiday season.  The sentiment makes it a perfect card for the winter.

I just printed the sentiment in my card making software, punched the scalloped circles and used some pop dots to mount them on the card face.  The smallest circle has perforations on the edge for dimension.

 Using a free clip art Santa, I placed a holly leafed background underneath and printed it in my card making software along with the sentiment. 

I added some white dots on the corners around the Santa and some tiny red dots around the sentiment.
Very Merry Tags was the source for the tag on this one. I also cut the white shape using my Expression and then stamped the sentiment onto the shape.


None of these cards are elaborate or complicated, so, I consider them in the 30 Minute Card category.

2 comments:

AndreaA said...

Linda, These are so cute and looks fairly easy.
I love the font on Warm Winter Wishes. What card program do you have? Andrea Asher

Linda said...

Andrea, I use Hallmark card making software that I purchased at Staples. The font I used is a free one I found online called Santa's Sleigh Full.