I used George, Doodlecharms and Bloom to cut the shapes. The card front was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The bird is from an old set of SU stamps; I colored it with Promarkers. The snowflakes were made using a Pearl Pen.
Thanks to Okieladybug, aka Shirley, for giving me some photography tips and explaining how to use a homemade light box. The photos I made of this card really turned out better than the ones I made before she explained how to place a lamp to illuminate the object!
I'm going to have to work a little more on the line work on the snow globe base. The Promarker bled into the cut so I need to smooth it out with some shading so it looks straighter.
The inking on the card would have looked a lot better if my Color Box chalk inks weren't so dry. I have several colors of these inks and use them a lot but every one of the blue ink pads I've purchased is dried up when I get them! There are six blue ink pads on my work table right now and they're all that way---and they're new! I sure need to find some other brand of blue ink to buy!