There are too many embellishments laying around back here! I discovered these little party hats today in a magnetic tin hanging on a rack so I decided to use them up! This week has been all about using up supplies on hand to make room for new stuff. lol!
The main thing about this card today is the digital stamp I made. Using Excel makes it simple to do things like this that need to be lined up perfectly. I probably spent about 30-45 minutes getting it just the right size and picking the font.
More and more things are going digital and I'm hoping in the near future that Stampin' Up will offer more of their stamps as digital downloads that you can purchase by the set and not have to get an entire CD of digi images for their scrapbooking software.
I think it would be a "green" thing to do and would be so nice not to have to find a place to store the stamp sets. Several of the crafting magazines I enjoy are now offering digital subscriptions that I've signed up for. No more piles of magazines taking up my shelf space back here!