Saturday, April 30, 2011

S'more Card

Looking back through some old issues of Cards magazine I saw a card with a marshmallow and graham cracker on it made of chipboard.  I thought the card was cute so this is what I designed.  The marshmallow was made using the small SU oval punch to trace the rounded top.  Two colors of brown cardstock were layered, trimmed by hand and the corner punched to look like a bite was taken out.

The branch was cut using the Bloom cartridge and the 3 1/2" circle moon was embossed with my Cuttlebug and inked.  The sentiment was printed on my computer.  The faces are Peachy Keen stamps.

6 comments:

*~Danielle~* said...

Cute!!!

Ladybug said...

Linda, that is just toooooo cute! TFS! :-)

Carrie K said...

Oh, I LOVE this!! You just reminded me I have a cut file for a s'more. I think it will make a perfect card for my granddaughter. She loves it when I send her cards in the mail!!

Melissa said...

So cute! There are some smore things on the Campin' Critters cartridge too!

Robin's Crafting Creations said...

LOL, So cute!

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

Bet that marshmallow doesn't puff up on it's own like Fred's secret icing recipe!!