Monday, July 20, 2015

Three Roses Die Cut Card

It seems like forever since any new cards have been posted on here.  It's been a rough July for me; not feeling well at all, and just now feeling up to doing some crafting again.

The rose die used on this came with a card making magazine from the UK. 

The background on the card appears to be embossed in the photo but it's actually white on white die cuts of the rose itself. Two of the roses are glued onto the center rectangle and the top one was pop dotted for dimension.

It took quite a while to get the die cuts done and assembled.  There are a total of 14 die cuts on the card front.  Now I remember why I bought an electronic cutter! 


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, Linda! I hope that you are well on your way to feeling top notch again.

Your card, as usual, is beautiful!