Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Muchas Gracias Card

Totally inspired by a card I saw online, I dug out the old Studio G chihuahua stamp and CASED this card.

I'm taking some thank you and birthday cards to the activity director at Manor Care.  She'll give them out to the residents as they need a card to send.

The stamped images were colored with Promarkers. I fussy cut the cactus and pop dotted it onto the center image; added some Prima flowers with button centers and some pen work.  I was pleased with how cute it turned out!


1 comment:

MaryH said...

Aw, Linda, this is cute. Sure hope your Hubby is doing ok. Been a while since I had a chance to get by for a visit. Saw on FB that you were having to make hospital visits a while back. Take care. Hope the OK weather is not too dreadful for you. TFS & Hugs.