Sunday, November 24, 2013

Valentines? Already??

Yep, we haven't even had our Thanksgiving turkey and I'm making Valentine cards for Operation Write Home!  They have to be received at their headquarters by December 31st to allow time to get them shipped overseas so I have to get busy! 

I haven't made any cards since early October.  All my time has been spent getting things made for a craft show coming up on December 14th in Ada. 

This cute card was seen on Pinterest and I back tracked to the original maker.  You can find it on Califormia Scrappin'.  It caught my eye because of the patriotic colors. 

I used Hallmark card software to print the words and the linked hearts on white cardstock.  Then I cut the red, white, and blue hearts with my Cameo.

My version of a card by Gina Karas

1 comment:

Donna said...

I loooove this card! I love the colors and the outline heart stamped on it. You have showed some really cute and creative things for me to see today. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings
Donna