Saturday, November 16, 2013

Post-It Note Holders

 These are made with clear acrylic frames with the easel on the back.
 I used scrapbook paper and K & Company borders with some adhesive pearls on this one.



Both of these are 4" x 6" in size.



The Tart & Tangy stamp set from Stampin' Up was one of the first sets I ever bought.  I still use it a lot!

 These were done the same way.  They're 3 1/2" x 5" size.  I cut and pop dotted some of the border pieces on these.


These are 4" x 6".  On the yellow one I used some flowers I found at Michael's.  The blue denim one has paper from a Paper Studio stack.

6 comments:

Carrie K said...

cute! I love these. how did you attach the post it pads?

Anonymous said...

Cute, bought some earlier today to try and make! Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

Those are awesome Linda! Great idea for a birthday or Christmas gift for family members. Love your colors and designs.

Linda said...

I put several strips of double sided tape on the back of the post it pads to adhere them to the frame.

Brenda said...

These are cute Linda! A great bazaar/craft show item!

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

They look terrific Linda!