Friday, September 6, 2013

Christmas Cards

Not being a fan of the current chevron trend, I am glad that this paper from Stampin' Up is two sided.  The snowflake is from a Cricut cartridge; I used a We R Memory Keepers punch for the trim piece and embossed the background with a Cuttlebug folder.  The trees were cut in Make The Cut software and I lightly inked the edges of the white pieces.

This is the project that I took to stamp club last night.  I have to take pre-cut card kits to work on or I don't get a single thing done.  Although this is a simple looking card, there are a lot of pieces and steps to getting one completed. 

1 comment:

Pat said...

Really love this card with the non traditional Christmas colors. It's great that you combine all your machines to make one card. Gives us that justification to get everything.