Thursday, March 14, 2013

Too Sweet

We all buy supplies that get set aside and never used.  At the last swarm in Harrah, there was a table set aside for us to bring those supplies and set them out for anyone who would use them.  I was fortunate enough to get a large set of sentiment stamps.  The one I used on this card is from that set of sixteen.

I took quite a bit of stuff for the swap table myself.  I'm glad someone will use the papers, embellishments and stamps that I no longer wanted.

The flowers were sent to me from another crafter in Hawaii.  She'd accumulated more than she wanted to use and rather than have them take up space in her craft room she shared them with me. 

The butterfly is from the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I cut it, and the circle mat on my Cameo with Make The Cut software.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very pretty