Sunday, February 17, 2013

Glamour Girl Card

Okay, okay, this one is totally CASED from the winter issue of Just Cards magazine.  When I saw the glamour girl label, I realized that I'd seen it on some Graphic 45 paper from their Domestic Goddess collection.  I found the sheets I bought with the image but, as you know, I can't bring myself to use up my Graphic 45 papers.  Once they're gone, they're gone!

Thinking that I could find a suitable image to substitute, I used Google Image search and found the exact same label that's on the Graphic 45 paper!  Now I have the jpg image saved and can use it as many times as I want.

The sentiment was printed in Hallmark card software.  I embossed the background with a Cuttlebug folder.  The daisy is from the CTMH Art Philosophy cartride.  I clipped the shank off a black button and mounted it with foam for the flower center.  I also added some black dots with a Pearl Pen in one corner of the mat and a few rows of baker's twine.

The original card was done by Beverly Sizemore.


3 comments:

Me Learning To Love Me Again said...

Love love love this Linda! Now tell me whats the deal with Graphic 45 paper?

AndreaA said...

Very pretty card!!!

Linda said...

Graphic 45 is my favorite line of paper. The vintage images they use are what catches my eye. Unfortunately, like all papers, they come out for a limited period of time. When they're gone, they're not going to come back. So, when I buy it, I hesitate to use it! lol!