Sunday, May 27, 2018

Sunday Afternoon Cardmaking

 I used one of my favorite Stampin' Up stamp sets on this one.  The citrus images are so versatile and can be used on many types of cards.
 These large flowers have been in my stash for quite a while.  I typically do not use them on my cards if the card is to be mailed because the flower gets crushed by the post office machinery.
This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest.  The playing cards were cut in half.  I printed the sentiment using card making software.  The inside sentiment is "Hoping yous is a winner!" 

This will make a good card for a man's birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I log on to your blog daily. Your writing style is witty,
keep doing what you're doing!

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your
views are nice for new visitors.

Anonymous said...

I love this one. Susan Fulmer