Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Birds Of A Feather Card

This one is quite a composite! The original idea is from a catalog.  Of course I saw it and didn't have any of the supplies used.

I found the feathers in Hallmark Card Studio and used Neobulletin Beveled font to print the sentiment.

Now that Stampin' Up has made their punch shapes available to download, I'm using them much more on my cards.  Importing them into Make The Cut to manipulate is super easy.  Not being limited to a single size is a great advantage.  Plus, you can split the pieces that you want to cut, unlike the punch where you wind up with a total mess on your table with all the little pieces that punch all at once.

The hearts are done with a Martha Stewart punch.  I added some pen stitching with a Stampin' Up marker.

No comments: