Provocraft sold two Cricut cartridges of Hello Kitty images and I wound up with both of them so now I get to use them on my cards.
I imported the image into Make The Cut and tweaked it just a little. Making multiples of cards means I streamline things as much as possible to speed up assembly. The Hello Kitty images have a lot of tiny pieces that I choose not to deal with.
For the bow, I highlighted the multiple pieces from the Cricut cartridge and made a shadow so it would cut as a single piece rather than five tiny ones. Then it was simply a matter of adhering it to the back of the black outline.
The ribbon is some I found on clearance a couple of years ago and had forgotten about. It worked quite well as trim on this particular card. I just put in a couple of pleats and secured them to the base with a brad.