Monday, April 7, 2014

Graphic 45 By The Sea Cards

 Some of these use the same basic images.  Each one is a little different though.

This one has a clip art anchor and a border piece from the collection.
 So far, all I've done is work with the large images found in this stack.

The starfish is a clip art image.
I added two small borders on the sides and trimmed a piece from one of the sheets of linear images.
 Super simple layout.  I just cut the image to size and added another piece from a border strip.
I fussy cut the shells across the bottom of the card as well as the sentiment and put them onto the striped card base.
 On a few of these I added some clip art images and pop dotted them for dimension.
 Just so this one wouldn't be a total duplicate, I added a pop dotted starfish.
 The lighthouse was just the right size for an A2 card.
 This is one of the images cut from the sheet of post cards in this stack.  I fussy cut the stamps and mounted them on top of the stamps printed on the post card.
 Another of the post card images trimmed down.  I cut the stamps from another sheet from the stack.
I fussy cut the children and then pop dotted the clip art starfish and anchor.

Each of the cards were inked with Chestnut Roan ink.

2 comments:

Chrisann said...

Goodness, you have quite a collection of cards there. Quite an inspiration :)

Anonymous said...

They are all awesome. :) Hugs~Patti