Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Graphic 45 By The Sea Cards - Part III

 This is my least favorite of all the cards made using this stack.  Wish I had not put the row of pearls around the oval.

The flower centers are Pearl Pen dots; the border is a self-adhesive strip I found at the Dollar Tree when I first began card making.
 The only thing different on this one is that I added some border strips to the top and bottom edges.  Just couldn't think of much to do with an octopus!
 Used a different background paper and added an extra embellishment on this one.
 The seagull and the shells are fussy cuts and pop dotted for dimension.
Well, this one seemed like a good idea when I laid it out.  Not at all happy with the way it turned out.

The By The Sea stack is going into my JetMax cubes for a while.  Frankly, I've run out of ideas on how to use the images.

I'm sure these cards get separated and sent to various units overseas, otherwise one unit will have a lot of sea side themed cards to use.

No comments: