Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake -- 0 Smart Points





PUMPKIN PIE MILKSHAKE

1 large banana, frozen
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 tsp. Truvia sweetener
dash of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg (or use pumpkin pie spice)

Put all ingredients into blender and process until smooth.

Yes, I know, according to Weight Watchers you're supposed to count fruit if you  blend it into a smoothie.  I choose not to since I'm not packing a blender full of several servings.  Pumpkin puree is zero points on Freestyle and using just 1/2 cup of almond milk is less than one point. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, what a web site it is! This web site presents valuable data to us, keep it
up.

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I've been reading your blog for a while now and finally
got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx!
Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort
to put this information together. I once again find myself
personally spending a lot of time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!