Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sriracha - Beef Macaroni and Cheese

DH really enjoys Sriracha sauce -- macaroni and cheese, not so much.  Today was one of those days when I neither wanted to cook or go out to eat dinner so I was looking for something quick and easy to make that DH would like.

A while back I posted a simple recipe using Shurfine macaroni and cheese with chicken.  Today I took that idea and changed it up to include ground beef.  It turned out well and I've added it to my favorite recipes.  

Since I keep all the ingredients on hand, and it can be on the table in less than 30 minutes, I consider it a keeper!


Sriracha Beef Mac and Cheese

1 box Shurfine macaroni and cheese
2 T. Sriracha mayonnaise
1 can mild tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
¾ lb. ground beef, browned

Prepare macaroni and cheese according to box instructions.

Add remaining ingredients and mix well.  Makes 4-5 generous servings

No comments: