Sunday, September 7, 2014

Doily In A Circle Card

This card was CASED from a Dutch speaking Stampin' Up demonstrator's blog.  It took me quite a while to determine what cuts and what size cuts I'd need to complete my version!

The butterfly was cut out twice with a Sizzix die, once in vellum and once in a bright pink cardstock.  I used copper wire to wrap those pieces together and make the antennas.

The doily is from Elegant Edges cartridge, modified and cut with Make The Cut software on my Cameo.

The pink patterned paper was cut at 3 1/4 x 4 3/4" with a 2 1/2" circle cut on one side for the doily's opening.

The flowers were done with Petite Petal and Boho Blossoms punches from Stampin' Up.  The center is a stick on pearl.

The pink patterned paper didn't photograph well.  It has iridescent lines going throughout the design and they don't show up.  Robin Goens supplied the paper from Stampin' Up.

No comments: