Sunday, August 3, 2014

Mustang Card

The images are from CTMH's Maximum Power stamp set, embossed in white.  I used a 2 1/2" punch for the opening and a diamond plate Cuttlebug folder on the front.















I spent some time today playing with the Silhouette Studio
software and my Cameo. It's NOWHERE nearly as user friendly as Make The Cut!  The terminology they use is like Greek!

 Make The Cut is the program I prefer but I need to get a little familiar with the Studio software.  They've come out with a new mat that supposed to make it easier to do print and cut!

The reason I invested the money in the Cameo was to be able to do print and cut.  I use a lot of clip art images on my cards and it takes a lot of time to trim them by hand.

The new mat was very reasonably priced.  I sure hope it will work!  Otherwise, I'll be looking at another brand of machine.

No comments: