Saturday, January 11, 2014

Love U Card

Renee Wayland and her sweet sister drove to Ada and Shirley and I introduced them to our favorite LSS, Scraptopia.  While we were shopping, I noticed a roll of printed tissue paper by Tim Holtz.  The roll was huge so Renee and I divided it.  I used the tissue paper for the background on this card.

The original card is from Miriam's blog Cards and Scrapping.  She's a Stampin' Up demonstrator from another country and I can't read a single word of her posts! lol!

I've been using my Cameo for almost a year and today's the first time I've had any issues with it.  Guess it doesn't like inactivity and resented not being used for over six weeks.  I had a 12 x 12' sheet of cardstock on my mat and it decided to only cut half the images.  After messing around with the blade, etc. for several minutes I gave up and put a new blade in and it's cutting just fine now.



No comments: