Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Homemade Cauliflower Fried Rice

I've made this using Green Giant riced cauliflower when I'm in a hurry.  Today I had a huge head of cauliflower that I needed to use so I riced the cauliflower myself.  It's much less expensive if you have time and a food chopper to just make it yourself.

You can beat and egg and stir it in once the vegetables are almost done,  Adding minced ginger is good too.






Cauliflower Fried Rice
Cauliflower
I carrot, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
½ medium onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
Frozen peas
Canned chicken breast, drained, reserve liquid
Sesame oil
Soy sauce
I egg, beaten (optional)
minced ginger (optional)
Separate cauliflower into florets and process in food
chopper until desired consistency. I used about 3 cups.

Heat oil in medium skillet.
Add carrot, celery, onion, frozen peas and garlic.
Stir fry until almost tender.

Add processed cauliflower, mix well.
Stir in liquid reserved from chicken.

Add soy sauce to taste.


Cook, stirring until vegetables are tender.

You can also beat an egg and add to mixture along with some
minced ginger root.



2 comments:

Susan Fulmer said...

That looks great.

Anonymous said...

Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to
give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your articles.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?
Thank you!