Sunday, April 30, 2017

Inspirational Bird Frames

Tax season kept me so busy and tired that there's been no crafting going on at my house since last year!  I saw a set of canvases similar to these on display in a local church's youth group room.  They caught my eye and this is my version.

Over the past few years I've really limited my crafting.  I have no room left to display things in my home and I like to have a purpose for the items I make.  These turned out nicely and now I have to decide what the heck to do with them!

These are the original canvases.


I started out with  plain black frames that were going to be thrown away at the office.  They're painted with Home Decor chalk paint.

The backgrounds are "cheaters".  I found scrapbook paper at Hobby Lobby that had perfect colors for the background.  The birds are print and cut images and the letters were cut using my Cameo.  The font is Courier New bold.


No comments: