Monday, August 29, 2016

Making Christmas Cards -- Day 6


It's taken me all afternoon to get just eight of these assembled.  You'd think as many years as I've spent making cards and using software I'd remember to save a file once it's completed!  I accidentally turned the power off on my Cameo, caused an error in Make The Cut and had to restart the program.  "Poof!" the file was gone!

This card was designed by Pam McKay.  I changed it slightly by adding the white pen work.

The gingerbread men are from the Cricut cartridge Gingerbread and cut at 3/4" tall,   The details were added with markers.  I pop dotted them for dimension.

The oven mitts are from the Cricut cartridge From My Kitchen.

1 comment:

AndreaA said...

This is so cute....I love them. Many years ago I made mpo doll ornaments and
made Mrs. Claus holding a cookie tray. I still put them on my tree every year.

I may have to borrow this from you :)